SINAY has certified its integrated management system (SMI) to ensure its customers quality services, environmentally friendly and carried out safely for its employees.
"In mid-April, the surveillance audit N ° 1 took place after 9 months of initial certification by the LRQA services. SINAY has demonstrated once again:
- the compliance of its integrated Quality - Safety - Environment management system with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007,
- its performance in achieving its QSE objectives,
- his commitment to continuous improvement." explains Antoine VERMOT PETIT OUTHENIN, SINAY's QSE manager, who piloted the certification process.
Antoine VERMOT PETIT OUTHENIN
SINAY's QSE Manager
SINAY is based on the ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Safety) thematic reference standards that meet 6 commitments:
- Act safely at sea and on land and prevent damage to the health of employees
- Promote the digital maritime transition
- Develop the company internationally
- Develop human skills
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution
- Ensuring a high level of quality to our customers
Since 2018, SINAY is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.